Infinity Rehab is very excited to announce that the application period for the Leadership Academy Class of 2016 is NOW OPEN!
The Infinity Rehab Leadership Academy is a year-long experience that combines onsite & distance learning to help transform high potential employees into high functioning leaders.
The Leadership Academy curriculum aims to bring Infinity’s core values together with key leadership practices proven through research to be effective strategies in navigating real world challenges. Each year a class of up to 12 Scholars will be chosen and expected to work together to develop individual and team-oriented leadership skills to meet the goals of the Leadership Academy.
The Infinity Rehab Leadership Academy has three primary goals:
- To engage our employees in our mission and core values through real life experience
- To improve succession planning for key leadership roles within Infinity Rehab
- To make an tangible impact on the professions and communities we serve
Who is eligible to apply for the 2016 Leadership Academy?
- Directors of Rehab
- Outpatient Clinic Directors
- Outpatient Rehab Coordinators
- Rehab Operations Coordinators
- Area Rehab Directors
- Corporate leadership team members
Staff therapists and assistants are not currently eligible to apply for the Leadership Academy. This is due to the limited number of class spots. We aim to expand the opportunity to apply in the future.
I want to apply! How do I learn more?
The application, supporting details, and answers to frequently asked questions can be found on the Springboard:
Springboard -> Career Development -> Leadership Academy
I look forward to receiving YOUR application soon!
Derek Fenwick, PT, MBA, GCS
Director of Professional Development
Comments? Questions? Send them to email@example.com