TELL ME MORE! TELL ME MORE! SUMMER TRIPLE REFERRAL BONUS
Don’t let the summer nights drift away too fast. For a limited time, our employee referral bonus program has triple payout amounts for qualified referrals for our clinical positions.
- $3,000 paid out to any Infinity Rehab employee who refers a full-time (FT) employee
- $1,500 paid out to any Infinity Rehab employee who refers a part-time (PT) employee
- $500 for non-Infinity Rehab employees who refer a FT or PT employee
See the attached flyer for full details.
SUMMER TRIPLE BONUS REFERRAL FLYER
COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT: TACOMA
Nestled just south of Seattle, our friendly Tacoma teams cover all disciplines. Our teams serve three skilled nursing communities and one outpatient community in the area.
Living in Tacoma is very inviting. In 2022, the consumer price index (CPI) in Seattle rose 9% compared to a much smaller 2.8% climb in Tacoma. Tacoma’s cost of living on average is 40% cheaper than the Seattle area. The city is an outdoor lover’s paradise! The city is home to numerous hiking and biking trails, forests and public gardens, and beautiful Point Defiance Park, which many compare to Central Park in New York City. Its proximity to Puget Sound gives residents access to fishing, boating, and swimming. In fact, the city has a whopping 46 miles of waterfront.
We have current opportunities for all disciplines in Tacoma. We are also seeking a PT or PTA to become a director of rehab (DOR). Refer someone today and explore all their openings here.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Infinity Rehab has opportunities for therapists and therapist assistants to become directors of rehab. We have openings in several markets, so what are you waiting for?
Explore all the latest DOR and leadership opportunities here
IT’S GREENER HERE: HAVE YOU SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA YET?
We like to say “it is greener here.” It’s not only in our name and logo, but it’s part of everything our company provides and stands for. Our talent acquisition team is reaching out to former clinicians who might not know all the benefits and perks of working for Infinity Rehab. These benefits include:
- Generous PTO package
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Benefits begin on the first of the month after your hire date–no waiting!
- Enhanced our benefits, including unique mental health and wellness perks, like massage
- Quarterly check-ins with their supervisor and annual compensation reviews
- 90-Day Immersion Program, a perk few healthcare companies offer
- Extensive professional development opportunities, like Leadership Academy
Share our blog article on social media or share with a former clinician now. Remember, you are eligible for our referral bonus for each qualified applicant you send our way.