Welcome to your bi-weekly IT Ticket to Ride update!

This content was originally sent in an email on January 29, 2024.


  • Have you requested a device? Devices are on the way, and we thank you for your patience! In the last week, we were able to fulfill 75% of our asset requests and we are currently reimaging and ordering devices to complete the remaining 25% of requests.
  • If you have a device request, complete the IT Asset Request Form.
  • For full details, an asset request resource can found on Springboard and directly through this link.


  • When sending patient information or PHI, please continue to type SECURE in your email subject line so these emails can be sent with encryption.


  • Reminder: Prime Care Technologies supports NetHealth password resets; this includes weekend coverage. If you need a password reset over the weekend, please contact Prime Care Support at Service@primecaretech.com or (855) 424-3917. For all other password resets, consult this resource on Springboard and through this link
  • Since Prime Care has added additional staff, we have seen a decrease in waiting time with the goal of only having users wait less than five minutes. Prime Care has closed many of our tickets and currently has six pending requests. Please continue to use the resources below if your request has not been addressed.
  • Haven’t heard back? If you have not heard back from Prime Care on your case or you are waiting on the phone for over 10 minutes, please email INRescalations@primecaretech.com. This will alert Prime Care supervisors and create a ticket in the system. The team will work quickly on these cases. If the case is urgent, please also CC ZSDodge@infinityrehab.com and STurner@infinity@rehab.com to add urgency to these cases.
  • Is your device still using “Infinityuser” as the login? Prime Care is reaching out to directors to schedule time for the switch to our new domain. If you have not been contacted yet, reach out to Frank Lopez at frank.lopez@primecaretech.com to schedule time to complete this transition.
  • Unsure whether to contact our IT Department or Prime Care? Consult this resource on Springboard and directly through this link. For additional questions or concerns, email InfinityITSupport@infinityrehab.com.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Join Our Newsletter.

The Infinity Rehab newsletter, Further, features our top stories, industry articles, and more.

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Continue Reading