Three Prestige Care centers earned the title of Best Nursing Home in U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Best Nursing Homes” report.
These communities were selected out of nearly 15,000 evaluated centers:
- Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Oregon
- Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Camas in Camas, Washington
- Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Clarkston in Clarkston, Washington
Five additional communities earned a high-performing rating in short-stay rehabilitation:
- Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Parkside in Union Gap, Washington
- Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Sunnyside in Sunnyside, Washington
- Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – The Orchards in Lewiston, Idaho
- Prestige Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center – Edmonds in Edmonds, Washington
- Prestige Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center – Kittitas Valley in Ellensburg, Washington
U.S. News & World Report rates communities based on the care of residents, both long-term and short-term, who receive rehabilitation following a hospital stay. They evaluate the communities in different areas, including staffing, health inspection, and quality measures.
Robin Spooner, Area Rehab Director with Infinity Rehab, oversees eight Prestige Care locations. Five of her communities received award recognition, including Clarkston, Kittitas, Parkside, Sunnyside, and The Orchards.
The Clarkston team stands out to Robin as one of the locations that has embraced the quality measures implemented by Infinity Rehab over four years ago. These measures include a core set of standardized assessments throughout the course of care to determine a patient’s progress during their stay. This helps support a safe discharge plan.
“Infinity Rehab teams are leading the way in providing quality rehab,” Robin said.
Robin is proud of all her team members for contributing to eight Prestige Care communities being named one of the best nursing homes. Earning this recognition is a team approach, according to Robin.
“Our goal is to always maximize an individual’s quality of life,” Robin said. “This recognition speaks to the communities’ team collaboration and the quality therapy interventions we’re providing our patients.”
One of the goals of their research-based approach is to reduce rehospitalization.
“A large part of our efforts go to this,” Robin said. “It’s all about improving our patients’ quality of life and helping them reach their goals.”
Infinity Rehab is proud to provide therapy services with Prestige Care. We congratulate them in receiving this outstanding achievement.