Our first Shining Star this issue is Michael Nelson, PTA. Michael is a float therapist in Washington state.
This therapist is amazing with patients, he is so flexible. The therapy team loves him, and I hear from the nurses that they love him and that they overhear his treatment sessions and he is so good with patients.
Michael is 100% a team player. He will always go above and beyond to help out the team and his patients.
Michael delivers high quality treatment sessions 100% of the time. He demonstrates passion for patients, integrity, and is the definition of teamwork, camaraderie, and fun. He is a joy to have.
Our second Shining Star this issue is Brooks Wardrip, PTA. Brooks works at Carson Tahoe Health and Rehabilitation Center in Carson City, Nevada.
This therapist is particularly skilled at:
1) Application of the Clinical Model – in particular, modeling it for other staff.
2) Planning and running groups – both taking initiative and modeling for other staff.
I have seen this therapist “go the extra mile” by:
1) Encouraging co-workers in their best practice
2) Demonstrating desire to grow in his profession by investing time to participate in company sponsored trainings.
This therapist expresses and emulates the Infinity Rehab mission and vision in the following manner:
1) Being an excellent role model for everyone on this team regardless of discipline.
2) Engaging in the Clinical Champions program
3) Focusing his practice on patient-centered care by applying the CMP to achieve outstanding outcomes.