Open Enrollment is now live! This year will be a passive enrollment, which means enrollments (with a few exceptions) will rollover to the new plan year. Please elect your benefits between June 5-18, 2023. Open Enrollment will be processed in Paycom.
You’ll need to login into Paycom and access Open Enrollment if:
- You have or want a health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending health care account (FSA)
- You want to add, cancel, or change any current benefit
- You wish to add or cancel dependents
- You want to enroll in benefits for the first time
- If you don’t need to enroll in an HSA/FSA and want to keep your current benefits, you don’t need to do anything
The attached benefit document includes all the information you’ll need to enroll, including how to access open enrollment in Paycom.
Additional information about our competitive benefits package can be found on Paycom, via Springboard and by reaching out to the Benefits Team.
Open Enrollment 2023 Instructions