Symposium is just a few days away, May 20, 2023. Register by May 19 so you lock in your access to all the great content for 30 days—you won’t be able to access it if you don’t register! Even if you can only attend part of the day, or have to watch on-demand at a later day, register to secure your access.
During the one-day virtual event, you will network and learn by attending courses tailored specifically to your daily practice, hear from President JoLynn Munro and keynote speaker Christopher Ridenhour, and attend our fun employee appreciation event. This year’s theme, as voted by our employees, is “Growing Stronger. Together.”
Here are a few great reasons to register for this exciting event:
- Shortened half-day format, plus on-demand sessions
- Can’t attend live? Register and have access to sessions for 30 days
- New virtual integrations, like chat rooms and lounges
- Flexibility to only attend what you want, including the employee appreciation event
- Learn from nationally-recognized speakers – our classes are specifically tailored for rehab therapists, assistants, and directors
- Not a clinician? No problem – we’ve got great content for you
- It’s free for full-time and part-time employees!