My August Monthly Call
JoLynn Munro, President
My most recent all-company call was held on Friday, August 19. You can watch the recap below. Some highlights of the call included:
- Each call I ask a therapist to “share their why” and this month, we heard from Sam Pinkham, OT and DOR
- Answering questions submitted via the company call online form
- Hoku Okumura and Byrony Treser, DEIB task force leaders, share an updated on our DEIB efforts and how employees can get involved
- An update on our Symposium team events, which have been successful in bringing 552 employees together across 56 events in 13 states
- How to receive your Symposium CEU certificates if you didn’t receive them
- Derek Fenwick shared an update on Quarterly Check-Ins (QCIs)
- Mike Billings shared an update on our newest line of business, Therapy Solutions
- Announcement for our transition from Zoom to Microsoft Teams and why we are choosing to implement this
As I have shared in previous messages, all team members are invited and encouraged to attend. Your DOR or OPCD has a Zoom link that can be shared with each of you; the link is also available on Springboard and will be shared via email each month. This call is an opportunity to be informed about important company news, receive industry updates, and even allows you to hear from other members of our professional teams. The chat is always open on these calls, and you are welcome to use this to ask questions or offer encouragement.
In addition to the chat function, you might also submit questions using this convenient form. This form is especially useful for lengthier questions that might require additional information or an attached file. While I encourage you to attach your name to this form, you may also choose to submit questions anonymously.