Currently, there are two active Infinity Rehab company pages on SharePoint. One is an outdated, archived version and one is our primary, current page. Our IT and Marketing departments have begun work on migrating all content from the archived page to the primary page. They are working with key stakeholders to ensure all content is preserved and all forms and folders that are being used are kept and transferred to our primary page. No content will be removed until backed up and approved by departments and/or stakeholders. Ultimately, the outdated, archived page will be phased out.
If you actively use SharePoint, we need your help in this process.
IF YOU ARE USING THE ARCHIVED PAGE:
- Download and back-up all files and folders you use OR reach out to Meg Hodson to assist with this process
- Add these files to the R drive
- Add these files to the correct SharePoint page here
- Delete these files and folders on the archived page
- Bookmark the correct primary page for SharePoint to ensure the correct one is used going forward
IF YOU ARE USING THE PRIMARY PAGE:
- No action needed, keep using this page as you have been up to this point
If you have any questions about this process, reach out to Meg Hodson or Zack Dodge.