The 2022 Infinity Rehab Annual Compliance Training is almost here. Here are all the details you need for our all-company, mandatory compliance training.
Who: All Infinity Rehab employees. This includes all clinical and non-clinical full-time, part-time, and on-call employees. Employees with a start date of April 1, 2022, and after are not required to complete this training.
When: Start date is July 18 for all field staff. Completion deadline is August 31.
- If training is not completed, NetHealth users will be locked out starting September 1 — no exceptions!
- Home Office staff and ARDs start date is July 5.
Right now, employees should confirm CEU360 has their correct and preferred email by contacting them at 1.800.554.2387. This will ensure they receive the notifications regarding this required training. Employees can also log into their account to check their access using Chrome: https://infinity.ceu360.com/corp/clogin.
To reset passwords, employees should call CEU360 at 1.800.554.2387.
- Training should take 1 to 3 hours to complete
- Notifications regarding the training will be sent periodically from CEU360 to all employees using the email addresses in CEU360
- Failure to complete this mandatory training may result in termination
- Employees will be paid a flat rate; therefore, they should NOT clock into NetHealth SNF when completing this training
- Employees do not need to inform HR or payroll when they are finished with their training (unless completed after August 31)
You are encouraged to complete the training as soon as the window opens July 18. Don’t delay!
*Note: start dates subject to change.