The 2023 Infinity Rehab Annual Compliance Training has begun to rollout this month. Here are the details you need for this all-company, mandatory training.
Who: All Infinity Rehab employees. This includes all clinical and non-clinical full-time, part-time, and on-call employees. Employees with a start date after March 31, 2023, are not required to complete this training.
When: Start date for all field staff is June 26 with a completion deadline of July 21.
- If training is not completed, you will be prevented from working starting August 1 — no exceptions!
- Home Office staff and ARDs start date is June 19.
Right now, employees should confirm CEU360 has their correct and preferred email by contacting them at 1.800.554.2387. This will ensure they receive the notifications regarding this required training. Employees can also log into their account to check their access using Chrome: https://infinity.ceu360.com/corp/clogin.
To reset passwords, employees should call CEU360 at 1.800.554.2387.
- Training should take 1 to 3 hours to complete
- Notifications regarding the training will be sent periodically from CEU360 to all employees using the email addresses in CEU360
- Failure to complete this mandatory training may result in termination
- NEW THIS YEAR – Employees will be paid at their hourly rate, not a flat fee. You must log your hours in NetHealth to be paid!
- PRN employees who are not regular remote workers should complete the training at a nearby building.
- Employees do not need to inform HR or payroll when they are finished with their training (unless completed after July 31)
You are encouraged to complete the training as soon as the window opens June 26. Don’t delay!